Please note that the stats below are currently showing manual entries for walking, running and rides. These will not be counted towards prizes.
Sorted by total moving time
|Rank||Name||Activities||Total Distance (km) / avg||Total Moving Time (h:m)||Total Elevation (m)||Last Sync|
|1||Michael Nel||28||940.47 / 33.59||02:36||8041.00||2021-05-22 15:07:26|
|2||carla thorne||2||23.65 / 11.83||01:02||0.00||2021-05-05 13:25:24|
|3||Jon Brookes||2||27.93 / 13.97||00:53||172.00||2021-05-07 07:12:46|
|4||Simon Jones||1||25.03 / 25.03||00:48||224.00||2021-06-21 22:01:06|
|5||Jane Tew||1||5 / 5||00:15||0.00||2021-05-31 19:49:33|
If you are taking part in the walking, running or cycling challenges you will need to log your activity on STRAVA
- You do not need to sign up for the FREE trial
- Once you have downloaded STRAVA you need to JOIN the BHWC Get Active Club
- Log every Activity: Every time you do an activity you must “record” it. If you don’t record it won’t count!
- Manual entries will not count towards the mini or main prizes but will count towards your overall activity rating.
- Hide your address: If you do not wish others to be able to see where you live you can hide your start and stop if this is from your home by setting a Privacy Zone. The portion of your activity that starts or stops within your Privacy Zone will be hidden from other Strava athletes who view your activity. You will be able to see this portion of your activity, but other athletes will not.
- Make your account private: By default, your training log is private. You can make your training log public if you’d like to share it with your friends.
- Authorise BHWC to connect to your activities: You will need to authorise this every week or at the end of every challenge. We will send you a request for this and you will need to click on this link to do this. We will not share this information with any third parties, but need this authorisation to compare participant’s data.